null

Blog

PB&J Crumble Bars

Posted by Casey from The Mindful Hapa on Apr 16th 2020

Calling all PB&J lovers! These Peanut Butter & Jelly Crumble bars ooze yumminess and are our new go-to treat. … read more
Theo Chocolate Statement on Forced Child Labor

Theo Chocolate Statement on Forced Child Labor

Posted by Theo Chocolate on Jul 29th 2019

originally published: October 26, 2016 As the first Organic and Fair Trade certified chocolate factory in North America, Theo’s founding principle is that the finest chocolate in the world can and … read more
Understanding Cocoa Percentages

Understanding Cocoa Percentages

Posted by Theo Chocolate on Apr 11th 2018

During our factory tours people frequently ask about the percentage printed on chocolate bar labels. What does 70%cocoa actually mean? What makes up the other 30%? The percentage is the measurem … read more