Already receive your kit and need help? Email us at email@example.com.
Join one of our Theo chocolate experts live from our Chocolate Factory in Seattle for this delicious virtual chocolate class! No trip to Washington required, you can now experience our most popular Flagship class right from home via Zoom, and have everything you need sent right to your door.
When you join the hour-long class, your host will share the fascinating history of chocolate and how we craft our organic, fair trade chocolate from scratch. Then, we'll guide you through the best part: an extensive chocolate tasting that will change the way you eat chocolate (and maybe introduce you to a new favorite treat!). This class is interactive, so you'll be able to ask questions, share your tasting thoughts, and compare with others in your class.
Each class purchase includes class access for one device (email address), and enough chocolate for a household. Please note: we can only accept one shipping address per order. If you need to ship boxes to multiple destinations, please place separate orders.
Classes are held weekly on Thursdays at 5pm PDT.
If you're booking for a large group, check out our Private Virtual Classes. They're perfect for large groups of any kind to get together virtually.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Purchase your Virtual Chocolate Tasting Class & Supplies Kit online, selecting the Standard or Vegan assortment.
- We'll ship your supplies kit right to your door, which will include instructions to sign up for your class date.
- The week of your selected class date, you’ll receive an email with details and your Zoom invite code & link.
Purchasing as a gift? You're all set! The kit will include everything your lucky recipient needs to book a class date convenient for them.
- Access to a live chocolate tasting class via Zoom
- Cocoa Nibs
- Pure 85% Dark Chocolate Bar
- Sea Salt 70% Dark Chocolate Bar
- Orange 70% Dark Chocolate Bar
- Root Beer Barrel 55% Dark Chocolate Bar OR Coffee Toffee 70% Dark Chocolate Bar
- Standard Assortment Only:
- Vegan Assortment Only:
Allergens include: milk (Standard Kit only), peanuts, and gluten. We are unable to make any substitutions to the tasting kit contents.
Contents may vary slightly from what is shown in imagery, based on availability at time of class.