In honor of National Grilled Cheese Day, we’re sharing our favorite recipe for grilled cheese. It just so happens to include our classic dark chocolate!
- 2 slices of bread (we like sourdough or ciabatta!)
- 2 ounces Theo Pure 70% Dark Chocolate, chopped
- 6 slices Beecher’s Flagship cheese
- Butter or cooking oil spray
Instructions (makes 1 sandwich):
- Layer one slice of bread with the chocolate and cheese. Top with the second slice of bread. Microwave for 30 seconds.
- Heat a panini press, grill pan, or skillet.
- Lightly coat the outside of the bread with butter or cooking oil spray.
- Grill until bread is golden brown and chocolate and cheese are oozing. Serve immediately.