In honor of National Grilled Cheese Day, we’re sharing our favorite recipe for grilled cheese. It just so happens to include our classic dark chocolate!
Find more recipe ideas in our very first cookbook, available now.
Makes 1 sandwich
- 2 slices of bread (we like sourdough or ciabatta!)
- 2 ounces Theo 70% Dark Chocolate
- 6 slices Beecher’s Flagship cheese
- Butter or cooking oil spray
- Layer one slice of bread with the chocolate and cheese. Top with the second slice of bread. Microwave for 30 seconds.
- Heat a panini press, grill pan, or skillet.
- Lightly coat the outside of the bread with butter or cooking oil spray.
- Grill until bread is golden brown and chocolate and cheese are oozing. Serve immediately.