Calling all PB&J lovers! These Peanut Butter & Jelly Crumble bars ooze yumminess and are our new go-to treat.
Casey, the creative behind The Mindful Hapa, created this recipe with to celebrate the launch of our new Peanut Butter & Jelly Cups this year. These bars are vegan, grain free, and take just 30 minutes to make!
Recipe makes about 16 bars
- 1/3 Cup Salted Creamy Peanut Butter (add a pinch of salt if using unsalted)
- 1/3 Cup Maple Syrup
- 2/3 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 2/3 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Flour
- Your choice of jam
- 16 each of Peanut Butter & Jelly Cups (8 packs)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut oil, coconut sugar, vanilla in a medium saucepan. Stir mixture on med-low until well blended and begins to simmer.
- Remove from heat. Mix in almond flour and coconut flour.
- Spread and press ⅔ of mixture into an even layer on the bottom of a parchment lined 8” x 8” baking pan.
- Spread a layer of jam over the top and layer 16 cups on top of the jam. Spread another layer of jam over the top of the 16 cups.
- Crumble remaining dough evenly over the top. Bake for 20 minutes, until crumble begins to brown.