Just because you don’t have a firepit, doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your favorite summer treat anytime of year.
Oven-baked Indoor S’mores are the easiest and fastest way to make a bunch of s’mores all at once. This recipe creates a dip with all the gooey goodness of s'mores - so grab your favorite graham crackers or cookies and get snacking!
- Almond Brittle Crunch 55% Dark Chocolate (2-3 bars or enough to cover the bottom of the dish)
- Graham crackers or cookies for dipping
Our other favorite s'more chocolate options:
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Spray a baking dish with non-stick spray and layer Almond Brittle Crunch or your go-to Theo chocolate bar on the bottom.
- Top the chocolate bars with your favorite marshmallows.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until gooey and the marshmallows are slightly browned on top.
- Remove from oven and enjoy with graham crackers. Makes a great party dip!