Not only are these treats delicious, they're incredibly easy to make!
You only need 5 ingredients to pull together our Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars. Want to make a gluten free or vegan option? Checkout the video for substitution suggestions from our chocolatier, Adria.
2 cups Crushed Graham Crackers
¾ cup Butter, melted
1 cups and ¼ cup Creamy Peanut Butter
1 ½ cups Powdered Sugar
1 ½ cups Milk or Dark Chocolate
- Line a 12" x 9" baking pan with parchment paper (up the sides with enough leftover to fold over the top and cover the entire pan).
- In a large bowl, mix crushed graham crackers, melted butter, powdered sugar and 1 cup of peanut butter.
- Pour into lined pan and fold excess parchment over the top, smoothing it down. Place in freezer for 15 min.
- Melt chocolate and ¼ cup peanut butter in microwave or over double boiler. (If done in microwave, take out of the microwave and stir every 15-30 seconds).
- Remove parchment from top of PB layer and pour chocolate layer on top. Place back in freezer for 10 min.
- When set, lift out of pan and slice with knife or cookie cutters.