Fudgy, salty and sweet.
“The cocoa powder adds a rich, deep chocolate flavor to these brownies, and their 70% Dark Chocolate is now conveniently chopped, making it super easy to add to these brownies - and any other baked recipes!”
– Casey, The Mindful Hapa
1. Preheat the oven to 350F and line an 8”x8” pan with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together tahini, coconut sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract until smooth.
4. Spread dough in an even layer in the parchment-lined 8”x8” pan using a spatula or your hands. Top with extra chopped chocolate.
5. Move to the oven and bake at 350F for 17-20 minutes (mine took 18) or until the top and edges are raised, slightly cracked, and pulling away from the sides. Make sure not to over bake so these will stay a fudgy consistency.
6. Let cool for 2 hours before cutting into 9 or 12 squares. Enjoy!